November is National Pomegranate Month and with good reason. Called the “miracle fruit,” pomegranates are chock full of health and restorative powers and beauty companies are taking notice. From acne to anti-aging to sun protection, the benefits of pomegranate are far reaching due to its bounty of vitamins B5 and C, potassium, antioxidants, and polyphenols. Pomegranate seed oil—considered as an “elixir of youth”—contains punicic acid, an omega 5 fatty acid, which helps regenerate cell growth. Together these elements enhance skin longevity, promote healthy skin, and slow down the process of aging. With all of these great benefits, it’s no wonder this fruit is so miraculous!
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE