If you have a question for a dermatologist, but aren’t ready to book a doctor’s visit, check out La Roche-Posay’s new online program called Dermatologist by Your Side. Viewed through Facebook or YouTube, the program comprises a series of short videos featuring board-certified dermatologists talking about skin concerns ranging from acne to dark spots, rosacea to aging skin. Brief overviews of the conditions are provided as well as help in sorting through the mountain of skincare products available at drugstores, department stores and online.
One of the hot topics in the series is the new FDA sunscreen labeling regulations, which go into effect on June 18. The new rules will help co
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event