Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
It’s no secret that metallics are trending, and the gown-wearing celebrities at the 2017 Academy Awards appear to have tipped the scale to favor gold. The proof? Emma Stone in Givenchy, Dakota Johnson’s Gucci number, Jessica Biel’s figure-hugging Kaufmanfranco, Nicole Kidman donning Armani Privé and Robin Roberts working it in Badgley Mischka.
I have to admit I’m a sucker for a shimmery dress or a sparkly top myself, but my favorite way to pull off this trend is with gilded makeup — it’s a winning look every time. The Midas touch is an easy way to be on-trend and when it comes to gold, you can’t go wrong. Work it into your makeup routine as a wash of color on your eyes, opaque streak o
Ulta, the largest beauty retailer in the United States, is celebrating the onset of fall in a big way. As of this week, Ulta stores nationwide kick off 21 Days of Beauty, a full-on celebration of the season’s top trends complete with free gifts, seasonal beauty tips, in-store consultations and live demos from top beauty brand experts.
Each day of the 21 Days of Beauty will feature one “Beauty Steal,” which includes special pricing and buy-1-get-1-free offers, and a “Beauty Focus Day,” individual makeup tips, trend updates and skin consultations from makeup and skincare specialists of select brands.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS