Maximizing the Spa-Retail Connection Panel
Wendy Lewis, Editor in Chief, Beautyinthebag
Milana Knowles, Glabal Spa Consultant
Joe Contorno, CEO, Christina Cosmeceuticals
Retail sales are a vital component of a successful spa strategy. It starts with knowing your target audience and choosing a compelling and varied product selection that meets their needs and preferences including price points. The staff is integral to the process to close sales and build customer relationships to ensure repeat business and future sales. Training is essential so all of the staff have direct knowledge of all products and treatments offered, and are adept at listening and responding to the needs of
Photo credit: skinstore.com
(Via HealthNewsDigest.com) – Facial aging involves more than just the skin. Your muscles get lazy, skin begins to sag, soft tissue breaks down, and fat deposits accumulate. Anti-aging topical work well on fine lines, pigment and texture, but may fall short when it comes to deep creases and a slackening jawline. You have to be realistic – if you are expecting any cream to put an end to your double chin or hanging eyelids, you are destined to be sadly disappointed.
Choosing skincare products that suit your skin and your budget can be a daunting task with several thousand new products arriving every year to already crowded shelves and websites. While everyo
Meet the Director of Medical Aesthetics
Anushka Spa, where Palm Beach ladies and jetsetters go to get pampered and treated, boasts 12,000 square feet of spa, salon, cosmedical center and a world renowned cellulite clinic. Tatler Magazine named it one of the top 10 medspas in the world! Dr. Bonnie Marting heads up the medical aesthetics practice by staying on the cutting edge of cosmetic dermatology to keep her well-heeled clientele coming back for more.
www.yearserased.com & www.anushkaspa.com
1. When did you enter the cosmetic dermatology field? At that time, what was the biggest trend in cosmetic dermatology and how has it changed since in your professional experience?
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS