Do you take on a shine around your nose, forehead and chin by lunchtime? You will surely be noticing it more now as the warm and humid days of summer approach. But even in the dead of winter, you may have problems with shiny, oily skin.
You know the drill. You put on matte foundation, only use translucent powder, yet voila—in a few hours you’ve got an oil slick sliding down your cheeks again. Don’t get mad—get mattified with these six summer fixers.
Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment ($38)
I’m already huge fan of the whole Korres pomegranate collection—so
If you have not yet heard of Alima Pure – alimapure.com – it’s a very eco friendly beauty brand from the Pacific Northwest that features a twist on pure mineral makeup. Alima Pure is certified cruelty free and their products have BDIH natural cosmetics certification, the German certification for natural cosmetics. The packaging is 100% recycled paper and the overall look and feel of the brand is light, healthy and good for you.
Although I am far from a lover of all things green and natural, I was instantly drawn to the Alima Pure colors, textures and product picks that are the perfect assortment for a natural looking palette. There are 60 shades of foundation in the collection suita
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event