Looking for Mr. or Mrs. Right?
Your best bet is to put your money where your mouth is, literally.
Turns out,bad teeth can be a major turn off for anyone who is looking for love.In fact,a not-quite-so-killer smile is second only to bad grammar when it comes to dater’s list of deal breakers,according to a national poll of almost 5,500 unattached adults aged 21 and older.The survey was conducted by MarketTools Inc.for the Internet dating site Match.com Nancy Rosen,DMD, a cosmetic dentist in New York City, says that many a lonely heart will seek her services so that they can get back out there and find their ideal mate. “One of the first things people notice in the opposite sex is their
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS