Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Valentine’s Day calls for special occasion makeup. You need it to send the right message–sweet affection or lusty love–and have it last for hours on end without smudging, smearing or fading. Nobody wants to spend half the night reapplying their lipstick.
To give your makeup some staying power, half the job is in the prep, and the other half is choosing the right products and applying them properly. If there was ever a holiday that screams out for a bold red or pink lip look, this is it. It’s easy to pull it off in style by keeping the rest of your makeup minimal and neutral in tone.
Bold colors bring focus to every imperfection so you need to start with smooth, supple
Photo Credit: marcjacobs.com
I had the pleasure of meeting Cindy Crawford many years ago at a photographer’s book launch featuring many photos of her and other top models, and truth be told, while she’s perfection on paper, in person she’s other-worldly! Well, clearly the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. When it comes to inheriting great DNA in the good looks department, the Crawford-Gerber family has got it in spades.
Kaia Gerber is the spitting image of her mother and is off to a stratospheric start in the modeling world where she was just named the 2016 Breakthrough Female Model of the Year at the 2016 Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards and was also just named as the new face of Marc Jacobs Beauty. If you t
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS