Photo Credit: EsteeLauder.com
Pink is the new black during October as beauty brands roll out Pink Ribbon products to support Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) month. The effort dates back to a 1985 partnership between the American Cancer Society and AstraZeneca, the pharmaceutical company behind Tamoxifen, arguably the world’s most popular breast cancer treatment. The month of October became associated with raising awareness of this disease and beauty brands became more involved as the years went on.
Breast cancer affects nearly all of us at some level. Statistics show that 1 in 8 U.S. women (just under 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. While the number of cases has definitely dec
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event