Put your money where your heart is tonight and support working women and men coping with cancer by making a beauty purchase on QVC. From 9 pm to 11pm ET, net proceeds from donated beauty products will benefit Cancer and Careers, a Cosmetic Executive Women Foundation program that helps people maintain their jobs and careers while undergoing cancer treatment.
CEW president Carlotta Jacobson will appear on air for the debut of Cosmetic Executive Women Present Beauty with Benefits, a multimedia event in support of Cancer and Careers. Fourteen brands have donated products for on-air sale, including favorites like Clinique, Tarte, and Clarisonic.
The good news is that QVC has guaranteed a
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS