Marlene Weber, founder of the PureCeuticals skin care line, developed passion for skincare solutions during her early twenties when she first began experiencing serious complexion problems. Not finding skincare products that addressed the root cause of her problems, Marlene began learning about how our bodies work and the science behind healthy skin. Wanting to share her knowledge and help others who were suffering from skin problems, she became an esthetician. After completing her training and starting her own business, Marlene assembled a team of experts to bring to market an results-oriented skincare line that would be available to everyone. The result is PureCeuticals: quality, reasona
The old saying still rings true: “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.” The vitamin-packed fruit helps prevent heart attacks, strokes, cancers and diseases as well as fight inflammation and remove toxins. But, can they be great for our skin too?
Experts are saying yes, and the apple’s body-boosting benefits are cropping up in a slew of beauty products—mascara, toothpaste, body scrubs, face creams and serums—that promise to reverse cell damage, increase skin renewal, while they smooth and protect.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS