Hanukkah celebrates a miracle; a small amount of oil that only should have lasted for one day illuminated the rededicated temple for eight. That’s why fried latkes figure so prominently into the festivities. But as cosmetics aficionados, we will take our oil in our beauty products instead of on our plates, thank you very much. Some of the best solutions for skin and hair make use of natural oils. Here are eight of our favorite miracle oils and some of the best products showcasing them.
Olive Oil – It’s a wonder in the kitchen, but olive oil is equally amazing fo
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY