Agent Provocateur knows that lingerie and fragrance have a lot in common. At their best, they are intimate secrets that only those very close to you can share. This spring, the purveyor of some of the sexiest and most indulgent lingerie on the planet offers a new updated twist on its fragrance lineup, a trio of scents to be worn in the daytime, all inspired by the brand’s existing, classic fragrances. Here’s an overview of the new launches.
Agent Provacoteur ‘Eau Provocateur’ is a lighter interpretation of the original signature scent, a spicy oriental. The new Eau Provocateur combines citrus notes and red fruit in the top notes. Middle notes feature fresh new florals such as mu
No steel magnolias here, just shiny, lustrous locks thanks to Klorane’s new Magnolia hair-care range. The three product line (shampoo, conditioner and leave-in spray), incorporates magnolia leaf wax, which mimics hair’s protective, natural hydrolipidic film to smooth the cuticle. The result is hair that is naturally protected, hydrated and extra shiny due to the light reflection quality of the hydrolipidic film.
Klorane, a French beauty company, uses magnolias harvested in the southwest of France, but interestingly the magnolia is a new world plant hailing from Louisiana. It was originally called the “Tulip Laurel,” but when it arrived in France in 1711 it was renamed in honor
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY