True or false: women in their 40s like the way they look? The BITB team votes for a resounding “True,” noting that women in their 40s know who they are and possess the type of confidence that makes them strong, beautiful, and often in the best shape of their lives.
The challenge is staying that way. Enter the new Lierac Magnificence skin care line. Formulated to fight wrinkles, loss of firmness, and lack of radiance, the four-product collection has been created specifically for women in their 40s, and targets a process called glycoxidation.
Glycoxidation is a combination of two biological processes: glycation and oxidation. Part of natural aging, glycation occurs when sugarsbuild
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY