The UK gets its first glossy magazine for curvy women, JUST AS BEAUTIFUL.
Despite the famous quip from supermodel Kate Moss, “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels,” the average size of women in Britain is said to be a size 14-16 (that translates to 10-12 in US sizes). But there is very little offered to curvier women in terms of fashion, beauty and editorial coverage.
Enter JUST AS BEAUTIFUL Magazine launched online 3 years ago as “The UK’s First Free Lifestyle Magazine Dedicated To The Plus-Size Woman” (ugh) which has now been re-branded as “The UK’s Number 1 Lifestyle Magazine For Curvy Women” (better). Described as “an intelligent and entertaining read, with a
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY