Photo Credit: circabeauty.com
Model, actor, creative director Eva Mendes is all that. Add to that being a mom to Esmeralda and wife to Ryan, and it’s hard not to want to walk in her stilettos.
It seems only natural that after spending her career under the hot lights of the cameras and Red Carpets, Eva has learned a thing or two about what women want and need in cosmetics. So it’s no surprise that she recently teamed up with Walgreens and Maesa to create her own beauty range called CIRCA.
Circa is a fresh new masstige line of high style, low priced color cosmetics, found exclusively at Walgreens. It is a well designed range that suits the gamut of skin types from light to darker tones with rich pigments and a touc
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY