Photo Credit: Celebrity Campaigns
When Clairol appointed Christina Hendricks as Nice ‘n Easy Hair Color Ambassador in January, her hair was still fiery, brick red, every bit the Mad Men icon we’ve come to recognize and love.
But she recently went back to her roots, ditching the red for gorgeous blonde locks, a shade she hasn’t been since her teenage years. As a gesture to youth and a testament that hair color really does make a huge difference, Hendricks’ hair color shift comes at a pivotal moment in her career, when she transitions from her Mad Men role to greener pastures.
Hendricks colored her hair with Nice ‘n Easy Permanent Color in 8G, Natural Medium Golden Blonde and naturally she used a professional hair co
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS