There’s a new minimally invasive facial rejuvenation treatment in town– and it’s giving traditional facelifts a serious run for their money.
The Profound Lift is the real deal, says New York City dermatologist Macrene Alexiades MD, PhD, FAAD, at a media briefing about the new Profound technology at Ai Fiori at Langham Place in New York City. The event was sponsored by Profound manufacturer, Syneron Candela.
“I like to call Profound an ‘injectable laser,’” she says. “It truly is the wave of the future in anti-aging treatments.”
The Profound system delivers radiofrequency energy through needles to boost our supply of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid from the inside out.
Portrait-artist-turned-dermatologist Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas, MD, PhD, possesses a unique skill set and background that has helped her achieve the soft, natural looking results that today’s women and men crave. A New York City dermatologist with a thriving Park Avenue practice, Alexiades-Armenakas is also an assistant clinical professor at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Conn. and Director at Yale’s Dermatology and Laser Surgery Center, as well as the mastermind behind the anti-aging luxury line 37 Extreme Actives.
She talked to Beauty in the Bag about her beauty philospophy, background, and how both helped her develop her exclusive skincare line.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY