What do you get when you cross a whimsical house wares and pottery company with a British natural skincare brand? You get the cute, fun and efficacious Cowshed for MacKenzie-Childs Collection.
MacKenzie-Childs has provided the print for the packaging, and Cowshed has provided two of its iconic products – Grubby Cow and Cow Slip.
Sold at select spas and shop in the U.K., Berlin, New York and Miami, Cowshed follows the philosophy of creating a “complete range of honest, natural and therapeutic products, made in England using the best organic and wild crafted plant extracts.”
At bit like the Mad Hatter as a private decorator, MacKenzie-Childs has been creating hand-made ceramic
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS