Photo Credit: maccosmetics.com
In the beauty world, finding Mr. Right has never been more essential.
From the seasonal gift to the latest nail lacquer, beauty products come in various finishes, pigments, and textures, and now more often than not, with the shade of a partnership. Take your pick: the classy NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection or slick romantic MAC RiRi set, created by pop icon Rihanna.
COVERGIRL’s new Flamed Up Mega Curl mascara is from its Capitol Collection partnership with The Hunger Games 2 (Photo Credit: COVERGIRL)
MAC Cosmetics’ Pro Longwear Riri Woo Lipliner pencil, designed and signed by Rihanna (Photo Credit: Nordstrom)
COVERGIRL’s latest Capital Collection, a partnership with the produ
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS