Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Rebekah Castaneda is a MAC Certified Professional Makeup Artist who specializes in Bridal, Beauty, and Fashion work. With over 13 years of experience working in NYC and NJ, her work has been featured in various publications such as The Knot, Brides, and Contemporary Bride magazines. Her work has been featured on Bravo channel’s The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, TLC’s The Cake Boss, as well as ABC’s Good Morning America.
As a cancer survivor, Rebekah extends her passion for life, color, and beauty to her clients. She believes in creating a calm and meaningful experience for every client with the intent to make connections and memories that last a lifetime. Rebekah is available to wor
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS