Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Rebekah Castaneda is a MAC Certified Professional Makeup Artist who specializes in Bridal, Beauty, and Fashion work. With over 13 years of experience working in NYC and NJ, her work has been featured in various publications such as The Knot, Brides, and Contemporary Bride magazines. Her work has been featured on Bravo channel’s The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, TLC’s The Cake Boss, as well as ABC’s Good Morning America.
As a cancer survivor, Rebekah extends her passion for life, color, and beauty to her clients. She believes in creating a calm and meaningful experience for every client with the intent to make connections and memories that last a lifetime. Rebekah is available to wor
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS