Meet Boston’s Stylist and Entrepreneur
Growing up with hairdresser parents who owned multiple salons in Connecticut, it was a natural progression for Mitch DeRosa to become a hairdresser. Trained alongside top hairstylists in North America and Europe, he opened Mitchell John Salon in Boston’s Financial District in 1989, which continues to thrive and grow each year.
In addition to being an artist, Mitch is an entrepreneur at heart. He co-founded the beauty company, Living Proof, based on ground-breaking MIT science and years of dedication. The first product line, No Frizz, was launched in February of 2009 at Sephora stores and on QVC. The following February, the Full Thickening
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS