Meet the Bespoke Cosmetic Chemist
Cosmetics a la Carte was inspired by a desire to change the way make-up was sold and perceived. The brand is based on the ‘try before you buy’ ethic, offering ‘made-to-measure’ options with a range of bright colors, custom-blending and skin-matching. Lynne Sanders’ path from Unilever to Yeardley as a researcher ultimately led her to meet Christina Stewart, her founding partner of Cosmetics A La Carte. Since then, the Cosmetics a la Carte store has been located in its original location of Knightsbridge, London, where everything is formulated and hand blended.
Great name! What makes Cosmetics a la carte
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY