Photo Credit: Caudalie
Time doesn’t stand still, even for beauty product classics. First, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer became edgier and more protective in its 2013 version. Now, the French company Caudalie, whose spritz-style Beauty Elixir is a makeup artist paramour, especially during Fashion Week, received a fresh facelift from model-turned-designer L’Wren Scott in a Limited Edition bottle ($49).
The Elixir launched in 1996 as a coveted hybrid: part serum and part toner. Everyone from catwalk regulars to actresses snapped up the mist, and 16 products have been sold each hour since the launch (that’s well over 2 million bottles). Given its popularity, why mess with the formulati
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY