As an on-the-go entrepreneur, I travel at a pretty rapid pace. My most frequent destinations are Palm Beach, London, Orange County and Chicago, so I’ve become a real ‘hotel snob.’ My main criteria are (not necessarily in this order): good coffee in my room, strong WIFI signal, a soaking tub, and a great big bed. I have been known to book myself into 5-star hotels and resorts just for the privilege of getting a great night’s sleep on a luxurious mattress – and to escape the piercing noise of taxis, buses, drilling and other sounds of life on the fourth floor of a Manhattan high rise.
But I could never quite duplicate that cozy, comfy, dreamy sleep experience at home – until now. Enter my
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY