If you combine a luxurious five-star experience with innovative aesthetic surgery, you get ‘luxurgery,’ and this is why Sachin M. Shridharani, MD chose this as the name of his Manhattan practice.
“I thought about what I wanted my cosmetic practice to epitomize, and it was clearly the confluence of a luxurious experience and gravity of undergoing aesthetic surgery. I wrote down “luxury” and “surgery,” he recalls. “The words eventually found their commonality and ‘Luxurgery’ – the confluence of luxury and aesthetic surgery-was born.”
Shridharani received his combined BA and MD from the University of Missouri in a six-year, fast-track program straight out of high school.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY