Photo Credit: josenatori.com
Sexy lingerie, glam loungewear, vivid colored flowy ensembles…these are just some of what the House of Natori is best known for. Designer Josie Natori now launched a new fragrance, simply called JOSIE.
Her new multi-floral fragrance embodies the scents of crisp asian pear and bergamot with luscious dewy leaves, amidst a bouquet of the national flower of the Philippines, sampaguita, with Freesia, and wild orchid. Finally, there is a mixture of sandalwood and white musk and patchouli. The packaging is bright and uplifting – red with black and white diagonal stripes – and is both playful and modern with a mix of textures and a pop of color.
Having founded her eponymous brand i
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS