You can’t see it or feel it, but when you’re wearing it you might feel like there’s nothing you can’t do. I’m talking about fragrance, easily able to trigger memories and other deep seated emotional responses as well as enrich your world tenfold.
Lately, I’ve been into solid perfumes. They smell just as great as the usual spritz or dab on versions of fragrance, but since they’re made from oils, waxes and other ingredients that have hardened into solid form they won’t leak or spill so they are extra easy to tote wherever you go. I make sure I have one on hand for easy, on-the-go access whenever the mood strikes. I like to tuck one in my pocket, bag or desk and apply touchups throughout the
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY