With Halloween barely behind us, I’ve recently noticed that festive candy canes have already started to fill the candy aisles. Truth be told, it’s a bit early for me to embrace the candy cane, but it’s never too early for me to embrace that minty freshness. You see, I love the smell of mint — It makes me feel awake, alive, refreshed and happy. And the good news about mint is its benefits far outweigh its amazing aroma.
When mint is ingested, inhaled or applied topically, it’s known to soothe your stomach and aid in digestion, lift your mood and increase concentration, alertness, visual motor response and memory, decrease appetite, help relieve headaches, cool on contact, reduce inflammat
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY