We all have our little routines to mark the change of seasons. For Winter into Spring there are a few things I do year after year. Spring cleaning has always been at the top of my list but this year I’ve stepped it up a notch thanks to the inspiring book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, by Marie Kondo. If you find yourself surrounded by clutter a little too often, I highly recommend this book. Besides cleaning house, I also like to do a bit of shopping to spruce up the front porch — some fresh herbs, flowering plants and bright pillows help it look inviting and make a good first impression for any visitors.
With the house taken c
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY