First NYC salt room treats skin and respiratory problems.
Photo Credit: haloair.com
There’s a new salt breeze blowing through Manhattan. No, it’s not the result of an ominous climate shift, but rather an ages old phenomenon heretofore unknown in these parts: therapeutic salt rooms. Halo/Air Salt Rooms, an Eastern European-style import by way of Israel, has opened the first New York City salt room at 133 W. 22nd Street. It’s called halotherapy and the rooms replicate naturally occurring salt caves located in Eastern Europe.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY