Photo Credit: DepositPhotos.com
With the weather officially transitioning into the cooler Autumn temps, dry skin could be more problematic. These 5 new foundations have formulas that help smooth flaws, plump skin, and fight discoloration while leaving a luminous finish.
Photo Credit: Nordstrom.com
Diorskin Star Fluid Foundation ($50) – This new brightening foundation treats mature skin with potent actives such as immortelle extract to smooth imperfections, paquerette extract to minimize pigmentation, and licorice extract to reduce redness, while hollow silica beads diffuse light for a more photo-ready complexion.
Photo Credit: Olay.com
The term “luminous skin” is about as overused in the beauty world as “selfie” is online, with practically every cream and serum promising glowing skin and especially even skin tone. But Olay’s new Regenerist Luminous collection, which features “Skin Energizing Technology” is not only about luminosity but as the name implies, it’s about skin energy.
The best part of all is that one product that we tested from the line (the Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream) really and truly works, and in less than a few days, my acne scars were less noticeable, and my skin was appeared noticeably more even. The multi-layered 3D structure of the three products in this line mimics that of a pearl, and the ide
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY