Photo Credit: Clarins
The proverbial ‘New York Minute’ is still an eternity in the world of wrinkle erasers, where ‘instant’ now means nanosecond.
While some people are skeptical that instant wrinkle erasers are truly worth the fuss (the effects are superficial, and the results are definitely temporary), others rave about it. I am personally on the fence about instant line erasers, which seem to be the “it” darlings of the beauty world (they’re the new BB and CC creams, it would seem). While the fillings are for the most part silicone, some (like Lumene) add anti-aging benefits to their instant wrinkle-decreasing drama. Which means that you get both instant and delayed gratification—I can live with t
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS