TV shopping for a long time was a staple of comedy sketch writers with shaky walls and product offers that could only be described as cut rate.
Not anymore. During the past several years, QVC and HSN, not to mention ShopNBC, have gone from strength to strength. But more specifically, the combination of TV and beauty has become very successful: in the US it is a $1.2 billion business and up 5.3% from 2009. Brands on QVC, for example, include Bobbi Brown, Nicky Kinnaird from SpaceNK—to whom we will return later—Bareminerals, Perricone MD, Clarisonic, Ojon, philosophy, Laura Geller and Smashbox to name a few. HSN offers Lancôme, Benefit and Elizabeth Arden and ShopNBC offers Rodial, T
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS