Men are obsessed by it. Women are embarrassed by it. Hair loss affects over 50 million Americans, including over 45% of the female population amounting to 20+ million women.
It’s not just considered unsightly and aging; hair loss has a huge psychological impact on how people feel about themselves. But there is something we can do about it. Hormonal changes are one of the key causes of hair loss in women. Menopause, for example, can make hair grow slower and fall out too due to estrogen iron deficiency. Thyroid disease is amongst the top causes too. So just to be clear, do go and see your general practitioner if you are experiencing hair loss that is not related to medical treatments s
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS