All smiles are not created equal, but a bright, white grin can and should be high on everyone’s list of must-haves. It takes years off your looks and leaves a great lasting impression to everyone you meet.First and foremost, the health of your mouth should be top priority.
TOP TIPS FOR A HEALTHY MOUTH
Visit your dentist regularly. For most people, checkups and cleanings are recommended twice a year so dental issues can be caught early when treatment is still manageable.
Use a soft toothbrush. Dentists usually recommend soft-bristled toothbrushes because they effectively clean teeth without aggravating sensitive teeth or gums.
Floss daily. Recent studies find that the bacter
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS