Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Valentine’s Day calls for special occasion makeup. You need it to send the right message–sweet affection or lusty love–and have it last for hours on end without smudging, smearing or fading. Nobody wants to spend half the night reapplying their lipstick.
To give your makeup some staying power, half the job is in the prep, and the other half is choosing the right products and applying them properly. If there was ever a holiday that screams out for a bold red or pink lip look, this is it. It’s easy to pull it off in style by keeping the rest of your makeup minimal and neutral in tone.
Bold colors bring focus to every imperfection so you need to start with smooth, supple
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS