It’s hard to fathom that spring, with the sound of birds chirping and the first sign of daffodils and tulips, is just a month or so away. While oud was a big note a few years ago, this year’s emphasis is more on florals with a twist.
Here are some lovely fragrances for the cultured nose:
Krigler Sparkling Diamond 22 ($375 for 3.4 oz)
This is a classic: created in 1922, this one is quite a luxurious fragrance to wear to evoke the refined, thrilling atmosphere of Monaco’s Monte Carlo, where the legendary Place du Casino is where nimble
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS