Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Donn R. Chatham is witty and wonderful facial plastic surgeon with offices in Louisville, Kentucky and New Albany, Indiana. A native of Kentucky, Dr. Chatham received his undergraduate education from Georgetown College and his medical training at the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
From 2008-2009, Dr. Chatham served as President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He currently participates in the FACE TO FACE program, the AAFPRS National Domestic Violence Project, and has traveled to Croatia, St Vincent’s Island, Guatemala, Borneo and Ecuador to provide volunteer medical services.
Dr. Chatham has always had an interest in fine visu
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS