The Beauty in the Bag team is still digging out from the ravages of Hurricane Sandy. Some of us are without power, some of us are trapped out of state, and some of us are working diligently from home. The New York City subway system is still down and the BITB office remains closed. For the first time in history the Halloween Day Parade in Greenwich Village has been postponed.
But no railroads, mail, or lights is nothing compared to the devastating loss of life and property. Our sincere sympathies go out to everyone who has lost a loved one and whose homes and businesses have been destroyed. We were warned that Sandy would be a seriously damaging storm and the devastation has been shoc
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY