Los Angeles-based cosmetic surgeon Alexander Rivkin, MD, has built a thriving practice, Westside Aesthetics, out of performing non-surgical procedures including liquid nose jobs that use fillers instead of scalpels and blades. He is a cosmetic surgeon and an assistant clinical instructor in the department of Medicine, Division of Dermatology at UCLA. The ENT-turned-beauty-guru really helped put the non-surgical rhinoplasty on the map, and has performed more than 4,000 of them.
And to hear him tell it, “it’s been a great ride” and he is nowhere near done.
What is your signature surgery?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty or nose recontouring.
That’s very unique. Tell us more about the b
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS