L’OREAL SKIN GENESI MULTI-LAYER CELL STRENGTHENING DAILY TREATMENT SERUM CONCENTRATE – If you are a serum lover, you are probably going to love this one. It might be a little stingy for ultra sensitive skin types, but I had no problem using it and had zero redness. The texture is silky, not greasy, tacky or thick. It is not a moisturizer though – which is a mistake a lot of women use when buying into the serum concept. Serums usually have a higher concentration of actives. Serums may be water or oil based. Clearly the oil based serums are better for dy skin – duh?! Most women love serums because they feel silky and smooth on their skin – like a foundation primer. Often these contain silicone or one of the other ‘cones’ to slide on. The mission of Skin Genesis is to firm, tighten, and smooth, all of which is accomplishes to some degree. It is pleasantly scented, not overpowering, and has an elegant look to it. If your skin is oily, shiny or blemish prone, stick to the L’OREAL SKIN GENESI MULTI-LAYER CELL STRENGTHENING DAILY TREATMENT Oil Free Lotion only. (It should win the award for the longest name for any skin care product on the planet!).
FINAL VERDICT – BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – $19.99 is a bargain for a skin strengthening serum of this quality and texture.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY