Photo Credit: Sephora.com
Despite a growing awareness and availability of face and body oils, brands are facing pressure to produce oil-free versions of best-sellers because women are nervous about slathering anything kitchen-friendly on their face.
Here are some oil-free moisturizers and smoothers to get your summer off to a perfect start:
Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil ($38):
In response to a growing need for oils—without the greasy texture—Peter Thomas Roth developed the first “oil-less oil,” a purified squalene product that looks and feels like the real thing but also helps control breakouts. Product Development Director Tamar Kamen says the brand receives many phone calls from customers who want to
What retouching does for photos, primer does for your complexion. Just ask any makeup artist and they’ll tell you it’s the secret to flawless skin. It’s the best way to prevent your makeup from melting, smudging, and fading away plus primers smooth the complexion, visually blur imperfections, minimize pores, even out skin tone, and create the perfect base so your foundation glides on easily, evenly, and stays put all day.
All primers give your skin a soft-focus finish and smooth, silky texture but there are those that are chock full of added benefits to bridge the gap between skincare and makeup—they’re formulated to counteract redness, moisturize, absorb oil, protect from UV
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY