Photo Credit: clinique.com
The latest buzzword in beauty is “blur” and the new crop of blurring products make imperfections magically disappear. In person, they do for you what your smart phone’s filters do for your photos thanks to minute optical blurring pigments that reflect light giving you soft-focus finish for a near-flawless looking complexion, at least while you’re wearing it. These products make it easy to mask crow’s feet, lines, dark circles and the like.
At the recent CEW Beauty Insiders event in New York City, Mintel, the leading trend forecaster, reported that mature women (aka as boomers) aren’t alone in their love of these illuminating beauty products. The “selfie generation” is now on board wit
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY