Photo Credit: loreal.com
Sombré (subtle ombré) is now here, and being courted and wooed by everyone from salon hairstylists to celebrities.
A coloring technique that allows for a softer and more natural progression of color than the original trendsetter, sombré hair resembles more the natural color changes in a horse’s mane rather than the jolt of color in a parakeet feather. The end result is very pleasing on the eyes, and not jarring in a neon billboard kind of way.
George Papanikolas, Matrix Celebrity Stylist and Colorist, who has given the sombré look to Jenna Tatum and Minka Kelley, among others say that although sombré looks more natural it requires some serious maintenance because of the delicate
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS