We live in an app world, and L’Oréal Paris has just taken a quantum leap in the category of makeup apps. Launching in late June, the L’Oréal Makeup Genius app will let you see—in real time—how different makeup looks, created by a makeup artist, look on you, and how a precise product, shade, or texture would look.
An instantaneous transformation will be at your fingertips, or rather your iPhone or iPad. Using your device’s frontfacing camera, your face will appear on the screen, ready for you to start playing. You can choose from a ½ dozen looks designed by L’Oréal Paris Consulting Celebrity Makeup Artist Billy B. Try the Butterfly Eye, it’s exaggerated and quite fun
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS