Photo Credit: wwww.rizzoliusa.com
When it comes to applying makeup, I have to admit, I’m no expert. I love changing up colors and textures but inevitably always end up using the same techniques. Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself, a new book by François Nars, founder of NARS Cosmetics, has changed all that with its plethora of tips that can help even a neophyte makeup artist like me.
This beautiful coffee-table size book begins with great tips from François Nars about skincare, proper makeup tools, and working with color (he says: “Have some fun! It’s only makeup!”). His skincare tips are particularly useful, as he explains the importance of clean skin as a canvas for makeup.
The book is divided by age grou
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY