Photo Credit: lancome-usa.com
Forget about wearing your heart on your sleeve; thanks to Lancôme, you can now wear your mood on your lips. The French beauty giant has just introduced Rouge In Love ($25) a collection of radiant, mood-inspired lipsticks that promise up to six hours of wear.
Lancôme positions this lipstick as a “wardrobe of color” for your lips, which promises featherlight texture and high potency color. The entire experience, from the outer silver foil packaging to the sleek full-sized bullet, is a journey in luxury. Another example of its attention to detail is the stocking-inspired red stitching accents on the back of the bullet.
Rouge In Love is categorized by three different “moods,” which enc
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY