Photo Credit: lancome-usa.com
Forget about wearing your heart on your sleeve; thanks to Lancôme, you can now wear your mood on your lips. The French beauty giant has just introduced Rouge In Love ($25) a collection of radiant, mood-inspired lipsticks that promise up to six hours of wear.
Lancôme positions this lipstick as a “wardrobe of color” for your lips, which promises featherlight texture and high potency color. The entire experience, from the outer silver foil packaging to the sleek full-sized bullet, is a journey in luxury. Another example of its attention to detail is the stocking-inspired red stitching accents on the back of the bullet.
Rouge In Love is categorized by three different “moods,” which enc
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event