Photo Credit: sephora.com
With over forty million copies sold worldwide, it’s no surprise that E. L. James’s record-breaking best-seller, Fifty Shades of Grey, is inspiring exciting new make-up trends this fall. Maybe you’re looking to spice up your fall style, or maybe you’re even looking to rope in a billionaire boyfriend of your own. Either way, you’ve got to check out this season’s hot, grey beauty trends. Step aside, red: grey is the new sexy.
First up is Bobbi Brown’s Come Hither Greys, a collection of eye colors. Basic Eye Shadows ($21.00 each) are available in black, white, and every
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS