You’ve already heard of Bro-tox and Scro-tox. Well, the newest use for Botox is for oily scalps.
Botox has long been used to decrease sweating, with many getting Botox injections in their armpits and feet to reduce excessive levels of sweat. Now Botox is being injected underneath hair follicles to prevent sweat and oils from messing up your perfect blowout. This can be a lifesaver for busy women who don’t have the luxury of popping into the salon for emergencies or scheduling Glamsquad at will.
Dermatologist Dr. Jeremy Brauer says he began offering Blotox treatments after women started asking for it. “Botox works by interrupting communication between the nerve endings and sweat gland
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY