BITB’s London-based beauty writer, Kate Zadah shares her wedding day beauty bulletin.
My wedding day was of course the happiest day of my life so far and it was the biggest beauty-build up of my life too!
My Beauty Preparation
There was a lot of beauty prep before my big day. I had read the beauty pages of magazines and websites and blogs for months beforehand and one thing was sure, there seemed to be a lot of treatments and grooming to get sorted before my wedding day. Hair, nails, skin, brows etc etc.
Trotting down the cobbly streets of Covent Garden, you’d be forgiven for gasping in shock when you stumble across the biggest thing to happen to the London Spa industry in years!! Hidden part way down sleepy Shelton Street is nothing short of a spa oasis – Thai Square Spa.
AS SEEN IN THE DAILY MAIL – Beauty In The Bag Editor in Chief Wendy Lewis Gives Her Beauty Shopping Tips
SIX WAYS TO GET MORE BEAUTY FOR YOUR BUCKS
International beauty expert Wendy Lewis, founder of beautyinthebag.com,
shares her tips for getting the most from your trip to the shops.
Go online and do some research before you go to the counter so you know what you’re looking for in advance. If you are keen to try a new type of foundation, for example, narrow down your selection to brands, products and prices you would consider, then use the expertise of the beauty advisor to choose the right shade for you.
Testers are the biggest benefit of going to a counter because you can see the texture, shade and consistency of a product — things that do not translate from a screen.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS